[R] Olmstead-Tukey Diagram

Evelina eve.giotta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 11:03:58 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

I am Evelina and i have just joined the forum and hope to be able to support
soembody as well as finding some help for my stats problem.

I am trying to plot Frequencies against Densities of an ecological community
using a Olmstead-Tukey diagram (O-T diagram). it is based on the Corner test
for Association.

I seem to undestand that the test can be run in R using the cor.test()
function in the ade4 package, however it is not giving me what i expect,
therefore it may be not the right function to use. Also, i would like to
plot the data in a scatter plot with median for each variable, so that i
have the 4 quadrants with frequent, dominant, ocasional and rare species.

Could anyone help with some suggestions???

Many thanks in advance