[R] Olmstead-Tukey Diagram

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Oct 23 15:57:58 CEST 2012

Well then,,,

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:03 AM, Evelina <eve.giotta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am Evelina and i have just joined the forum and hope to be able to support
> soembody as well as finding some help for my stats problem.

Start by ditching Nabble and join and post from the r-help mailing
list. Go to the CRAN website to do this. Many (most?) R-help
participants do not use Nabble and will lose context in posts from it.

Next, read and follow the posting guide. You have failed to follow its
instructions to provide code and preferably data (via ?dput), so it
will be difficult or impossible for people to divine  what it is that
you "expect."

Asking good questions that people can help you with takes effort and
skill, but it is common courtesy to save others wasted effort trying
to figure out what you want.

-- Bert