[R] PFIM 3.2

Pieter Schoonees schoonees at ese.eur.nl
Sun Oct 14 19:29:42 CEST 2012

I am not sure exactly what errors you are getting, but here are some comments.

It is good practice to initialize a vector to the total length that you will require instead of changing the dimension each time you substitute a value. I.e. use something like

deter <- rep(NA, length(true.dose) )

instead of deter = c().

Do not put the source() statements inside the loop except when values in them change after each iteration.

You need to close the bracket, i.e. ),  as in

for (i in 1:length(true.dose))

You are sure that PFIM() only uses its defaults? I am not familiar with the function so I can't comment on its use.