[R] svyboxplot - library (survey)

Muhuri, Pradip (SAMHSA/CBHSQ) Pradip.Muhuri at samhsa.hhs.gov
Thu Oct 18 03:04:01 CEST 2012

Hello,

I understand that svyhist ()  provides density histograms with density values on the y-axis (R code shown below).  Is there a way one can have relative relative frequency histograms with relative freqencies on the y-axis?

Any advice/help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pradip Muhuri

###### svyhist - Density Histogram

options( survey.lonely.psu = "adjust" )
svyhist (~age_p,
         subset (nhis, xspd2=='SPD'), breaks=MyBreaks,
          ylim = c(0,0.040),
         main= " ",
         col="red",
         xlab="Age at Interview (SPD Category)"
         )
lines (svysmooth(~age_p, bandwidth=5,subset(nhis, xspd2=='SPD')), lwd=2)