[R] what package does the mesh function need

paka bernd at augustin-stich.de
Tue Sep 4 21:10:24 CEST 2012

Hello,

I tried to plot some 3d-plots with the 'mesh' function, but I allways get
the message 'Fehler: konnte Funktion "mash" nicht finden' in english this
means 'error: can't find the function "mesh"'.
Do I need another package? I didn't found anything in the web this
afternoon, only descriptions how to use the function. I looked up a lot of
function-lists in the documentation, but there I didn't found the function.

Greets
Paka