[R] what package does the mesh function need

Peter Ehlers ehlers at ucalgary.ca
Tue Sep 4 23:37:36 CEST 2012

On 2012-09-04 12:10, paka wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried to plot some 3d-plots with the 'mesh' function, but I allways get
> the message 'Fehler: konnte Funktion "mash" nicht finden' in english this
> means 'error: can't find the function "mesh"'.
> Do I need another package? I didn't found anything in the web this
> afternoon, only descriptions how to use the function. I looked up a lot of
> function-lists in the documentation, but there I didn't found the function.
>
> Greets
> Paka

You need to offer some code to demonstrate the problem. It may be as
simple as typing "mash" instead of "mesh" (note the second letter) as
you have done in your post. And what makes you think that there
_should_ be a function mesh()? The answer to that question may well
provide a sufficient clue to its whereabouts. Finally, searching for
functions is relatively simple with the findFn() function in the sos
package.

Peter Ehlers