[R] ctrl+r does not work sometimes

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 18:13:34 CEST 2012

I can confirm that I have this problem occasionally as well (windows 7
laptop), I see it more often when clicking the button in the GUI that
does the same as ctrl-R.

Here is my sessionInfo:

R version 2.15.1 (2012-06-22)
Platform: x86_64-pc-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252
[2] LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages: