[R] ctrl+r does not work sometimes

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 20:02:50 CEST 2012

On 14/09/2012 10:44 AM, Jie wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> This might be a tiny question but I do not know the reason. On my desktop,
> sometimes when I use the mouse or ctrl+A select a piece of R script, and
> use ctrl+R to run it,
> there is no action. If I redo it, it may work.
> On my laptop, it is fine. Both are running windows 7.

It sounds as though there's a bug somewhere, but without a reproducible
example, I doubt if it will be pursued.  So the next step is to pay
close attention to what you did just before this failure, with a goal of
developing instructions that cause it to happen every time (or a high
proportion of times).  If you can tell me how to reliably reproduce the
problem, I can probably track it down and fix it, but without those, I
won't try.

Duncan Murdoch