[R] ctrl+r does not work sometimes

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Fri Sep 14 21:12:50 CEST 2012

Hello,

It never happened to me, ctrl-r always works.
But I seldom use ctrl-a and even less times click on the run icon. So it
seems to be a conflict with those.

sessionInfo()
R version 2.15.1 (2012-06-22)
Platform: i386-pc-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=Portuguese_Portugal.1252 LC_CTYPE=Portuguese_Portugal.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=Portuguese_Portugal.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=Portuguese_Portugal.1252

attached base packages:
[1] stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods base

other attached packages:
[1] Rcapture_1.3-1   lattice_0.20-6   sos_1.3-1 brew_1.0-6
[5] mvtnorm_0.9-9992

[1] fortunes_1.5-0 grid_2.15.1    tools_2.15.1

Rui Barradas