[R] corrgram

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Sep 25 17:50:24 CEST 2012

Inline:

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 8:42 AM, Kevin Wright <kw.stat at gmail.com> wrote:
> Claudia, When you are asking a question about a particular _package_,
> you should try to contact the package maintainer with the question.
>
> Now, to answer your question...There is no simple way.  You can always
> use the "grid" package to annotate plots however you like.

This is false of course. What you meant to say (I hope) is that you
can use the grid package to annotate any plot drawn **with grid
graphics** any way you light. This includes both the lattice and
ggplot packages. As you said, the exact details of how to do it may
not be exactly transparent (and I don't know whether they are or not
in this case).

Graphics drawn with the base graphics functionality are generally
incompatible with grid graphics.

Cheers,
Bert

 Here is an