[R] [R-SIG-Finance] error message sending question to the list

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 22:47:53 CEST 2013

Post in plain text (not HTML) which is a choice within your email client.

And please (!!) don't post the same question to multiple lists. If your question is off-topic, the list membership will redirect as needed.
Double posting simply wasted the community's energies by duplicating responses.

Michael

On Apr 6, 2013, at 3:42 PM, Stat Tistician <statisticiangermany at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I tried to send several questions to the lists (both normal R and
> R-Sig-Finance), but everytime I look them up in the archives my messages
> end up with the following
>
> "An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
>
> for example see my post here:
>
> https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-finance/2013q2/011496.html
>

> This one was a real important for me. Can subscribers still read it? Shall
> I repost, how can I post correctly?
>
> Thanks
>
>    [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

See -- HTML!