[R] error message sending question to the list

Sun Apr 7 01:58:58 CEST 2013

There is much wisdom in the Posting Guide mentioned in the footer of every email on this list. One pearl is the request to send your email in text format, not HTML. How you do this is specific to your email program, so we cannot help you, but Google is your friend.

As to your message, requests for help debugging long complicated algorithms is frowned upon here and are likely to be ignored. Don't ask us to do your work for you... isolate your problem to at most two dozen lines of code and include 10-50 rows of sample data, and be specific about what is working and what is not.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing