[R] problem quitting

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 10:13:52 CEST 2013

On Apr 10, 2013, at 07:19 , Julian Wells wrote:

> Many thanks to Peter and Brian for their help; it was indeed a permissions problem; thanks also to Josh Paulson of the RStudio team for pointing me to instructions for making the necessary changes.
>
> But at the risk of seeming not only ungrateful and pedantic, but also off-topic, can I point out that all this strictly only answers part of my question, which was "why **all of a sudden** I can't quit?" (emphasis added).

Because **all of a sudden** something changed your permissions? Or, the problem was there for a long time, but **all of a sudden** you forgot that "no" cannot be abbreviated?

Really, it's anyone's guess, but you might give us more of a fighting chance if you told us which were the changes that you had to make. I'm pretty sure that the cause is external to R, though.

-pd