[R] CCA report "species environment correlation"

SRuhl saskia.ruehl at freenet.de
Fri Apr 12 20:00:50 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,
I did a CCA with R in the vegan package and got all the outputs I need/want
to report except for one, that is the "species environment correlation"
values. I only know of them because of one of the sources I read up on about
CCAs reported it and I have the suspicion that it´s a value reported when
you do a CCA in SPSS (which I have never done) and that just doesnßt come up
in R.
Can anyone tell me how to find it or calculate it myself? Do I need to run
posthoc stats or additional tests on my results?
Thanks in advance!