[R] Retreiving correct data from combining two datasets

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Mon Aug 5 15:51:15 CEST 2013

Please do not send in HTML. The list strips out any HTML and as a result your message is close to unreadable. It will look fine in Nabble but many (most) R-help readers do not use nabble and some actively dislike it. It is usually better to send directly to the list.

Also we probably could use a bit more information. See https://github.com/hadley/devtools/wiki/Reproducibility and/or
 http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example for some suggestions on crafting a question for the list.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada