[R] getting rid of .Rhistory and .RData

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Wed Aug 14 16:01:05 CEST 2013

Well, I have made some tests with the 'no save' option. This only seems
to control the saving of .RData files (at least none appeared in the
working directory in my tests). A file called .RHistory is still
created. I can now put some code to delete this file in .Last function
but somehow I think that R should provide an option not to clutter the
working directories in such ways. Or to use one central .RHistory file.

Any ideas?

Jannis