[R] getting rid of .Rhistory and .RData

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Wed Aug 14 16:15:40 CEST 2013

OK, this seems to be only a problem when I use emacs/ess. I will try to
find a solution to this but this does not seem to be related to emacs.
In case anyone of you has an Idea: I use:

(setq inferior-R-args "--no-save --no-restore --silent")

to start R, but still a .RHistory file is saved.

Cheers
Jannis