[R] plot significant spearman correlation

Ozgul Inceoglu Ozgul.Inceoglu at ulb.ac.be
Tue Feb 5 17:08:12 CET 2013

Hello,

I calculate the correlation between two matrices cor(x,y, method="spearman")
and I am wondering if it possible to see only the significant correlations. I can do that for single OTUs with cor.test() command but I would like to have an output for whole matrix. Besides,I would like to plot the relative abundance of each OTU, against the number of significant pair-wise correlations to other OTUs. However, I do not know how to introduce p <.05 parameter in the script.

Thank you very much!

Ozgul