[R] Migrating R packages from svn/R-Forge to git/Github

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Sun Feb 10 19:22:00 CET 2013

In the past Github allows one to import from an existing SVN
repository automatically via its web interface, but I just checked it
and it seems to have gone. What is left is:
https://help.github.com/articles/importing-from-subversion Perhaps it
is best for you to do the conversion under Linux and then work under
Windows.

Regards,
Yihui
--