[R] Multidimensional correlation matrix question

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sun Feb 17 16:06:25 CET 2013

Have you read "An Introduction to R" (ships with R) or made any other
minimal effort with a beginning R tutorial to learn the language?
Have you read the posting guide or any other previous posts to learn
how to post coherently -- a "small, reproducible example" would be
helpful, for instance.

It certainly does not appear that you have done either. At present,
your query appears unanswerable because we do not know the data
structure of your data. Perhaps that is why you have received no
replies?  I suspect if you go through a tutorial, you will find that
what you wish to do is simple.

-- Cheers,
Bert

--