[R] Random number generator used in 'runif'

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Mon Feb 18 14:55:47 CET 2013

On the same help page, it says "'RNGkind' is a more friendly interface to query or set the kind of
     RNG in use."

Try
RNGkind()

to see the currently selected RNG. The same function with kind= specified will also change to another

S Ellison