[R] calculating seconds

Tue Feb 19 19:36:53 CET 2013

Your subject line says you want to calculate seconds... the body of your message says you want to "translate" seconds (to something unspecified).

I am not sure how we are supposed to respond. Can you give us a short example of what you have and what you want using R syntax?
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing