[R] How to create a random matrix with conditions

Mon Jan 28 09:19:50 CET 2013

First you must learn to be more specific in your description of what you want. That will allow others to understand what you actually want rather than guessing.

Perhaps try creating a small (3 var by 10 values) example, and describe the actual correlations you have created.

If your problem is that you don't know how to create what you want with any tool, then you should figure that out before posting here. stats.stackexchange.com might be helpful if that is the case.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing