[R] Installing R on Fedora 18 Linux?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Tue Jul 9 07:03:51 CEST 2013

       Thanks for the replies from Peter Langfelder and Ranjan Maitra.

       I tried su, "yum install R-core".  That installed R 3.0.1. To
install packages like zoo and RCurl, I had to install other software,
but with the help of a friend, Google, and previous replies to similar
questions on R-Help, R-Devel and stackoverflow, I got past all those.

       Thanks again to Peter and Ranjan.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer Graves