[R] Announcing TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R

Louis Bajuk-Yorgan lbajuk at tibco.com
Wed Jul 10 11:42:04 CEST 2013

In honor of the kickoff of useR 2013 today, I'm proud to announce the availability of TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R (or TERR for short), our new enterprise-grade, high-performance statistical engine, fully compatible with the R language.

For more information on TERR, and a link to download the free Developer's Edition via the TERR Community site, check out http://spotfire.tibco.com/terr--or come to my talk at useR on Thursday morning.

As part of our development of TERR, we have also contributed new packages to CRAN: sjdbc (a JDBC driver interface, previously developed for S-PLUS) and tibbrConnector (an R interface to tibbr, TIBCO's Social Network for the Enterprise).