[R] a very urgunt and important question about R

mina orang minaorang at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 10:26:18 CEST 2013

Dear all

I am doing a research in clinical psychology and I need to Generate a
block randomization for a clinical trial, with two treatments and
three therapists. I mean I must randomize the clients (all women) to
two kinds of treatment (called "treatment as usual" and "narrative
exposure therapy") and three different therapists.
I tried to do this randomization by using R software and by using
stratification package but I didn't (and still can not) understand how
I should use R for this job.

Could you please help me and show me how I should use R for this kind
of randomization in a really easy way?

I really appreciate your help in advance.

Best
Mina

P.S. I just know little about statistics and software. Please teach me
in a really easy way.