[R] Big, complex, well-structured .R file for demonstration?

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 22:11:19 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> I'm looking for a rather big, but well structured R file that contains
> as much of R language features as possible (i.e. that uses a lot of the
> functionality described in the 'R Reference Card' and, if possible, S4
> classes too).

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/

I might start with MASS, though I have no idea what "well structured"
means to you.

> I want to check some code I wrote against such a file and use it for
> demonstration purposes. However, most .R files I find out there are
> rather short without much structure.

Your request doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but there are so
many thousands of R files on CRAN that there's bound to be something
that makes you happy.

Sarah
--
Sarah Goslee