[R] how_to_create_a_package?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Mar 5 06:28:30 CET 2013

On Mar 4, 2013, at 7:42 PM, Jyoti Sharma wrote:

> hello sir
>
> myself Jyoti Sharma,  and i am working as preoject fellow in IGIB Delhi.
> I need your help to know how to create a package as well as how to
> post that package to the CRAN mirror, for public use. i have used
> package.skeleton() command but its not working properly.
> So, please suggest me the right way asap.

The asap part of that request will be most difficult. You have essentially composed a question which distilled to its essences reads: I'm having problems, please tell me what I have done wrong.

> i'll be very thankful to you.

You should read the material in the Posting Guide:

....  and probably also the link at the bottom to the classic E. Raymond piece entitled something like "How to ask questions the smart way".

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA