[R] Control variables in mediation analysis

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 21:49:46 CET 2013

Hi,

Just about anything can be bootstrapped, that's one of the things that
makes bootstrapping great! Use e.g., the boot package, and bootstrap
the product of the coefficients.

Alternatively the mediation package
(http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/mediation/index.html) might
help, though I'm not sure if it uses bootstrap.

Best,
Ista