[R] Control variables in mediation analysis

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Thu Mar 21 22:50:14 CET 2013

Dear Ista and F.Doerwald,

F.Doerwald could also fit a model using sem() in the sem package, and then use deltaMethod() in the car package to get the estimated value and standard error of any function of model coefficients that he or she chooses.

Sorry, I didn't read the original posting.

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox
Sen. William McMaster Prof. of Social Statistics
Department of Sociology
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/jfox/