[R] formatting column names of data frame

Rainer Schuermann Rainer.Schuermann at gmx.net
Fri May 17 22:31:43 CEST 2013

Have you tried xtable?

library( xtable )
x <- structure(list(Record = 1:3, Average = c(34L, 14L, 433L), Maximum = c(899L,
15L, 1003L)), .Names = c("Record", "Average", "Maximum"), class = "data.frame", row.names = c(NA,
-3L))
x <- xtable( x )
print( x )
% latex table generated in R 2.15.2 by xtable 1.7-1 package
% Fri May 17 22:22:00 2013
\begin{table}[ht]
\centering
\begin{tabular}{rrrr}