[R] Hierarchical Cluster Analysis with large dataset

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sun Nov 3 16:34:25 CET 2013

(Offlist, since this is just a personal comment).

I cannot help you -- but it sounds like the sort of thing that you
should look for on the BioconductoR list.

But I wonder how you could possibly interpret the results even if you
could get them. I would think they would be more noise than signal,
and making sense of such a mess would be hopeless. Maybe you need to
rethink your approach.

No need to respond to me, of course.

Cheers,
Bert