[R] R and Interactive Visualizations

Bryan Hanson hanson at depauw.edu
Fri Nov 22 16:24:27 CET 2013

I think you will need to do this in a web page running java.  So you need a way to link your R stuff to java, possibly back and forth depending upon exactly what you end up doing.  You've found some pages already.  But look also at shiny and d3.

http://www.rstudio.com/shiny/
http://d3js.org/

And there are other flavors.  It mostly depends upon whether you want to write the java or let a package do it for you.

Others may have better ideas.  Bryan