[R] YSI data in R

Orlen loverdyk at uoguelph.ca
Thu Oct 3 04:13:25 CEST 2013

My apologies.

I want to test for normality to determine whether I need to use parametric
or nonparametric tests to analyze the data.  A prof suggested this was a
good place to start with my data.

I have attached a copy of part of my data.

There are five transects, and five weeks, and each transect has up to four
water depths (3, 10, 20, 40)
<http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4677465/Screen_Shot_2013-10-02_at_9.56.50_PM.png>

Does this make it a bit more clear? Please let me know if there is anything
else I can add to clarify the issues I am having.

I have tried doing histograms but i cant figure out how to make multiple
ones at one time for each variable by week for each transect.