[R] Daily average temperature from monthly average temperature

Pentti pentti.pirinen at fmi.fi
Tue Sep 10 09:50:16 CEST 2013

Dear all

I'm a new R user and don't know how to find help for my problem:
I have monthly mean temperature values for different 30-years periods in the
past and future. I want calculate average temperature values for every day
in year for  each period using the 12 values I have as input data.
I have about 4000 points and 5 periods and I think the monthly values
represent the daily value in the middle of the month (day numbers 15, 46, 76
...,350).

What library and which functions shall I use (and how) ?

Thank you in advance

Pentti