[R] Growth of CRAN?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Mon Apr 14 17:31:28 CEST 2014

Hi, Hadley, et al.:

       Is anyone interested in mining the link Hadley provided below to
compile a data.frame of the growth of the size of CRAN? I'll happily add
it to the Ecdat package unless someone would rather put it someplace
else.  It would be great for a study using, e.g., Bayesian Model
Averaging to forecast the growth.  I got good results using the "drc"
package, but findFn("growth") identified others that could ultimately be
more useful.

       Spencer