[R] VennDiagram

Jurgens de Bruin debruinjj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 10:30:08 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am new to R and dont use it very often so I would appreciate some help.

I would like to create a VennDiagram based on the following, I have
analyzed experimental results using different methods and captured the
results of each analysis.
I would like the VennDiagram to show the overlap in results for the
different analysis.

Sample data:
 Analysis   Results
       A              1-5
       B               8-9
       C               4-7
       B               1-5
       A               20-50
       C               8-9

So in this simple example analysis A and B have a single sample overlap and
Analysis B and C also have a single overlap but C and A have no overlap.

--
Regards/Groete/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/recuerdos/meilleures salutations/
distinti saluti/siong/duì yú/привет

Jurgens de Bruin

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]