[R] Metafor -can't calculate heterogeneity with non-positive sampling variances

Owen, Branwen b.owen11 at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Aug 27 17:38:26 CEST 2014

Thank you very much for your quick reply Wolfgang. The 0 does make sense - I'm working on some behavioural data and in one study none reported that particular behaviour. Up til now I have been calculating I2 without that study, as it's on the small side I don't think it makes much difference. I'm just beginning to wonder if there is another way.

I'll think about it some more
best wishes
Branwen