[R] please please unsubscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Sorkin JSorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Mon Dec 1 15:39:55 CET 2014

Can the Gods of the mailing list please end this long email thread? All that needs to be done is to add an unsubscribe link to messages sent by the server. If this is technically feasible, please do it. If it is not let us know so we can get on to other issues!
John

John David Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Medicine
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119
>>> Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us> 12/01/14 9:31 AM >>>
I disagree that this message belongs at the top... That is rare in bulk mail I receive, and seems unnecessarily intrusive. Addition of the word "Unsubscribe" to clarify the function of the link seems in line with current use.
DCN:<jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
 Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing