[R] New to R

billy am wickedpuppy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 02:52:17 CET 2014

Hi ,

As the OP was asking for examples , I would also recommend "Modeling
Techniques in Predictive Analytics" by Thomas Miller.

That book is full of examples + R scripts. Its on Amazon.

Regards
Billy

http://billyam.com  || http://use-r.com  || http://shinyserver.com (BETA)

SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9