[R] Help re. Fitting non-linear dynamic model to time series data

Ciaran Roberts ciaranroberts at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 21:14:07 CET 2014

Hey I'm trying to fit the non-linear dynamical model as shown in the
image to some time series data. The idea is also to utilize k-fold cross
 validation to estimate the prediction error. The term Po will be
assumed to be constant over a certain timer period and will have to be
estimated for each time period.

I have extensive experience coding but limited experience in R. I
 understand what I'm trying to do but am unfamiliar with the packages or
 how to fit the model and utilize k-fold cross validation, especially
for time series data.

Any help/guidance would be really appreciated.