[R] Help re. Fitting non-linear dynamic model to time series data

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Dec 23 06:12:03 CET 2014

Hey, read and follow the posting guide -- go through a tutorial or
two, post some code and data, perhaps. Also check out CRAN's time
series task view here:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/TimeSeries.html.

You might also try stats.stackexchange.com , as this seems to have
more to do with statistics than R coding.

Cheers,
Bert

Cheers,
Bert