[R] RAxML using R

Luigi Marongiu marongiu.luigi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 15:23:16 CET 2014

Dear Rui,
thanks for the reply. I tried it but there were serious problems with
the function itself: I can't use it as is because there were different
error messages according to the parameters passed to it.
Such function has to be re-written on purpose or I should call the RAxML
function from Linux Shell with some kind of interface.
Best regards
Luigi