[R] Plotting multiple time series with variables having different units

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Feb 2 21:35:19 CET 2014

Just ***DON'T***!!! Very bad idea; usually wildly misleading.
See, e.g.:

http://www.perceptualedge.com/articles/visual_business_intelligence/dual-scaled_axes.pdf

OTOH if you're going to be bloody-minded and do it anyway, there are
brazillions of hits from a Google search which will tell you how.  But I
repeat:  ***DON'T***!!!

cheers,

Rolf Turner