[R] Plotting multiple time series with variables having different units

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon Feb 3 16:38:39 CET 2014

David:

1. Unless it is a personal answer, reply to the list, not me. I am not
your personal consultant, and you are likely to get better answers
that way anyway.

2. Stop looking at examples and start reading docs. ?layout says
nothing about controlling plot scales -- it just partitions the
device. Just use it.

-- Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter