[R] In RStudio/Win7, which directory stores the "markdown.css" file?

Mon Feb 3 17:54:42 CET 2014

There is some small chance that someone on this list knows that the answer to your question lies within a contributed R package such as knitr or markdown, but your description certainly suggests that the problem lies in RStudio or your use of that tool. However, R is not RStudio, and this is the R-help mailing list. Therefore it seems appropriate for you to ask your question on the RStudio support forum at least until you can reproduce the problem without using RStudio.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing