[R] In RStudio/Win7, which directory stores the "markdown.css" file?

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Mon Feb 3 19:32:26 CET 2014

I do not think the chance is too small :)

Jeff (I mean the OP), please do consider an alternative place to ask
questions: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/r Nobody will
bother telling you "this is the wrong list", since people will just
quietly help you make your question into the "correct list".

That said, in the spirit of a mailing list, please do not post an old
question in a new thread. I have just replied to your last question in
the other thread.

Regards,
Yihui
--