[R] Problem getting the chron package

Tue Feb 25 02:27:12 CET 2014

Don't say no. It is necessary to run R as Administrator in order to install packages into the Program Files directory, but running R as Administrator leads to other problems. The solution is to say yes when it asks if you want to install in a local library. R will always look first in that library, so you won't notice the fact that the Program Files library is not updated.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing