[R] Problem getting the chron package

David Parkhurst parkhurs at imap.iu.edu
Tue Feb 25 03:18:00 CET 2014

Thanks to Jeff, I seem to have the chron package in my computer now, but
how do I get R to use it? :

package ‘chron’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

The downloaded binary packages are in
C:\Users\DFP\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpYLbpgo\downloaded_packages
 > days(Date[1])
Error: could not find function "days"
 > ?days
No documentation for ‘days’ in specified packages and libraries:
you could try ‘??days’
 > dates(Date[1])
Error: could not find function "dates"

David