[R] package: RWinEdt question

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sun Jul 6 22:35:57 CEST 2014

The RWinEdt package does not support WinEdt 8.x yet.

Versions 5.x and 6.x shoudl be supported. Not sure about 7.x.
Unfortunately, the trick to get it working changes with each version of
WinEdt these days ... Well, I may be too bad in WinEdt macro programming...
I do notn have the new versions available, hence hard time to get the
plugin running without a WinEdt version to test it ...

Best,
Uwe Ligges